After months of intensive planning, SinoLatin Capital is pleased to announce the launching of its website. The site was designed to provide information about the company, its services and industry focus, and also to serve as a platform of integration between China and Latin America. Visitors will find sections on the latest news, an interactive map of our focus countries, links to the company's white papers and blog, as well as our monthly newsletter to which we encourage you to subscribe.
SinoLatin Capital is a financial advisory firm based in Shanghai, China which was formed to focus exclusively on cross-border transactions between Latin America and China. Its team consists of Chinese and Latin American professionals with a track record of advising and investing in both regions.
SLC's advisory expertise includes private placement capital raising, mergers, acquisitions, divestures, and joint ventures in the natural resources and infrastructure sectors. Its team's profile:
• On-the-ground team in China; Chinese and Latin American staff
• Deep and broad network within Chinese business community and government
• Partners have a combined 45 years experience advising and operating Latin American companies and speak English, Spanish, Portuguese and Chinese
• Deep and broad network within Latin American business community and government
• Partners formerly worked at Morgan Stanley, Mexican Finance Ministry, J.P. Morgan Partners, ChinaVest, Purina Agribrands, Los Olivos Alimentos
• With degrees from Wharton, ITAM, ITESM (Tec de Monterrey), Columbia, MIT-Sloan, China Europe International Business School (CEIBS)
SinoLatin Capital's relations with the Latin American and Chinese government and business community are unparalleled. SinoLatin Capital is the only merchant bank solely focused on serving the Latin America – China market. For further inquiries please contact:
Min Sheng Lu #1518 Building A
Shanghai, China 200135